Kyphosis NJBedminister & Newton, NJ
At the New Jersey Spine Institute, all of our procedures are performed by a team of two Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeons to maximize relief and minimize your recovery time.
Contact Us Today!
-Scroll Down For More Information-
Kyphosis symptoms would include:
- Visible rounding of the back
- Pain or numbness
- Muscle fatigue or stiffness in the back
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Spinal Fracture
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Tumor or Infection