Call Today: 908-234-9200
KyphosisBedminister & Newton, NJ
At the New Jersey Spine Institute, all of our procedures are performed by a team of two Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeons to maximize relief and minimize your recovery time.
Contact Us Today!
-Scroll Down For More Information-
Kyphosis refers to an abnormal rounding, or “hump”, of the upper back. Kyphosis is most often noticeable during adolescence and can progress over time causing pain, neurologic deficits and respiratory conditions. Kyphosis can also occur as a result of spinal fractures or osteoarthritis of the spine.
Kyphosis symptoms would include:
- Visible rounding of the back
- Pain or numbness
- Muscle fatigue or stiffness in the back
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Chest pain or shortness of breath
- Spinal Fracture
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Tumor or Infection
NJ Spine Institute Contact Form